Saturday, August 12, 2006

Goin' to Annie and Shawn's

Ro started throwing up today. The vet warned me this would happen. I'm not ready to lose her so soon. It's so hard to know when to put an animal down. Maybe she will rally and maybe she is sicker than I thought. She also hasn't eaten today. Usually she's pawing at me in the moring to get out of bed to fill her bowl. Poor 'ol girl. I hate to think she is suffering.

I'm getting ready to take the trike down to Annie and Shawn's in preparation of tomorrow's Bridge Pedal ride. I really want to start the ride around 6:30. 23,000 bikers rode last year. By starting early I will hopefully get ahead of the families and kids. This way I won't have to get up so early. It's about a 6 mile ride to the start from thier house and close to 20 miles from my house. I got a new mini lawn flag and put some reflective tape on it for additional visibility. I'd like to stop off at Mallory's to get more reflective tape and I'll also stop at New Season's market to pick up my registration packet on my way down today. It will be good to see Annie and Shawn - it has been awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment