Saturday, June 17, 2006

Trip Stuff and Quiet

Boy did I sleep in today. Guess I needed it. Rolled over and saw the time was after 11:00. Yipes!! That's late even for me. I'm sure its all emotional. This trip has me thinkin' about all kinds of things. Everytime I talk to Deborah I try to analyze what she's thinkin' too. I just can't figure out what's going on with her. I'm sure she's happy I'm visiting but so far she hasn't said so. Something else we'll have to talk about when I get there. Took care of more Ro stuff today. Bought a soft carrier so I can take her on board the plane as carry-on. She'll fit under the seat in front. I'll be wearing an old t-shirt for the next few days to get my scent on it and throw that in the carrier too. Hopefully, it will reassure her a little bit. I'm sure she is going to be one really scaredy cat. I got the official health certificate from the vet in the mail today - that was a relief.
Its supposed to be nice weather tomorrow - finally!! Maybe tomorrow I'll go for a bike ride. Its father's day and I don't really have anything to do until evening. Nancy invited a few people over for a bbq.

Walked 2 miles to the store and back
.

No comments:

Post a Comment