Sunday, June 18, 2006

Finally!! - A Dry Day

It has been a very wet spring!! I, for one, am tired of it!! Once we get past this time of year it is usually beautiful through October - I am ready. I don't really mind riding in the rain but it's hard to get out there once it has started. Well today I did go riding and it felt really good. The sky was full of very dark clouds but it stayed dry. The roads were pretty quiet - maybe everyone is bbqing and celebrating father's day... I did see more bikes than I think I ever have. I also regret forgetting my camera. There were so many animals out. Big fluffy lambs, cows, pigs, horses and, of course, llamas. So sweet seeing all the animals. Although, just as I'm cresting a big hill there is a pig sty next to road. I'm huffing and puffing and it is really foul.

Nancy had a bbq for us fatherless folk. The food, drink and company was terrific. Here are some pictures with Warren, Jane, Yumi and Nancy.






30 miles ridden
33.4 max speed
11.1 average

No comments:

Post a Comment